Tuesday, November 5, 2019

News ::: lost 28kg in 10 months in UAE

Weight Loss Journey ~ continues....

Article on Gulf News about my case -
https://gulfnews.com/uae/health/meet-pradeep-nair-the-keralite-who-lost-28kg-in-10-months-in-uae-1.1572973137606

Little facts behind this motivation.


Watch his YouTube Video which changed my insights on diet / weight loss objective.
https://youtu.be/Bc2Mk9_Y7zk

  • An enthusiasm from well known hypnosis expert "Paul Mc Kenna".

Author of "I can Make you Thin"
https://www.amazon.com/I-Can-Make-You-Thin/dp/1401949037

The shape I always wanted to return to was like this.
This picture was during 1994 while I was at my first career assignment at Khandwa (Madhyapradesh - India).
Height had reached 178cm and weight was 68kgs!
















Later when moved to Kochi for second assignment,

I was looking like this!
this picture was taken at "Jawaharlal Nehru International stadium - Kochi" during its construction.















When the choices of "Life" and "Living" made to a compromise, decision was taken to move to abroad.  To Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
Where I could enjoy the work as my passion in CADD.
Also little bit of active work days.

This picture was taken during 1995 ~ '96
in Yanbu Al Sinaiyah (KSA).
Those were the days, I still envy myself!







Moving to UAE during 1997 was the start of changes in Life!

This picture was taken during 1997, at that time having 74kgs ~ reasonable !.

Laxury of the UAE desert has taught a lot of lessons which class rooms could not give!
A simple employee worked between the clock has changed to a full time responsible "one-jack-for-all" kind of worker!
This had various pros and con's !
- Consumed lot of junk food
- Most of time in the car
- Lot of "Porotta / Keema Sandwich" from roadside cafeterias.
- All helped to gain weight to 85 ~ 90kgs.

A lot of events happening in Life.
Marriage, Kids, Changes in Roles in organization, Business Trips all piled up to gain weight to cross the century line (100kgs +++)

Some pictures during year 2017 ~ 2018 are below.

This picture was taken during 2017,













This was taken in early 2018,


This picture was taken during 2017 vacation in Kerala.

















Picture with my wife Ambily.




















Photo taken during customer delegates visited our offices in Dubai.

Could NOT believe I had gained weights to 112kg!






This is the time I had to search for a solution to lose weight!










Firm decision to go on diet and work out!

Resolution filed during 2018;


but always there should be a RESTART:

Abu Shagara Park ~ perfect for a common man like me!
started with 5km brisk walk (daily! )

Three months later when the weight scale showed below 100 kg!

















Now reached 86.5kg (05 November 2019

Thanks to Ambily for her consistent support.

- No medicines!
- No Food Supplements!
- Observed having flat stomach!
- Feeling energetic!

- Losing something makes you Happy ?

Unbelievably TRUE!








Thanks to my Boss for his comments!
Always inspired from Ms.Regina Sil for her motivation!


No comments: